Our sole purpose is to provide the experienced and trained personnel to quickly address denials and unpaid insurance receivables in order to accelerate cash flow, reduce write-offs resulting from untimely filing, and identify the patient's portion in order to begin the billing cycle.
If your hospital, CBO, or SSC is seeking…
- Access to experienced and trained U.S. healthcare receivable specialists
- Remote insurance follow up staffing from our call centers in Kentucky and Tennessee directly on your patient accounting system ensuring secure, efficient, and consistent work effort.
- Redeployment of existing staff and personnel to high balance or high priority projects
- Short term, long-term, permanent, or temporary business office staffing during computer system transitions or transition to a shared service center business model
- Expanded quality assurance controls including voice logging of all HIRS communication with payers and patients
- Integrated patient billing services to help ensure collection of patient deductible and co-insurance amounts